until job vacancy filled
- Responsible for the management of major capital projects, from inception to completion. End-user management, design control, cost/cashflow management, program control, quality supervision, etc. are duties to be involved.
- In charge of minor capital projects (costing below $10Mn) of alteration / maintenance nature. Responsible for the implementation and discharge of projects to meet the specified requirements within the budget and time constraints.
- Carry out initial studies and prepare project proposals for senior management and funding body consideration.
- Responsible for the maintenance planning / budgeting and maintenance management for service units.
- Advise senior management and end-users on issues concerning maintenance, works projects and facilities management.
- Carry out management and administration duties, including supervision of staff, for the facilities management functions.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Surveying, Building Services Engineering, Facilities Management, Project Management, or other Building/Construction related discipline
- Member of HKIA/HKIS/HKIE or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in building projects
- Strong in leadership, problem solving, and communication
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Ensuring the provision of quality service
- Candidates are strongly advised to submit their portfolio with not more than 10 pages together with the application.
- Align with the Vision, Mission and Core Values of Haven of Hope Christian Service
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate, including:
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Medical & Dental Reimbursement
- Training & Development Allowance & Study Leave
- Monthly Discretionary Pay
- Annual Discretionary Performance Pay
How to Apply:
- Please click the “Apply Now” (With reference no. quoted at the caption) or
- Please send full resume with expected salary and reference no. quoted to Haven of Hope Christian Service, Staff Engagement Department, 7 Haven of Hope Road, Tseung Kwan O, New Territories or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to 6507 8148
- Enquiry: 2703 3227 (Phone) / 6507 8148 (Whatsapp)。
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. For details about our organization, please visit www.hohcs.org.hk
(Potential candidates (if working with children or mentally incapacitated persons) are required to conduct/submit a sexual conviction record check before joining. The information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes)
All or part of the above recruitment advertisements may not be copied to other recruitment websites without the written consent of the organization